Up to 70% Funding Support from NTUC CTC Grant
What is the NTUC CTC Grant?
The grant is managed by NTUC’s e2i (Employment and Employability Institute) to support entities that have formed Company Training Committees (CTC) to implement transformation plans that would lead to better worker and business outcomes. The grant serves to strengthen worker and business outcomes to bring about:
- Enterprise transformation: Enhanced business capabilities, innovation and/or productivity;
- Workforce transformation: Better career prospects and better wages for local workers (Singapore Citizens / Singapore Permanent Residents) through efforts such as job redesign. Applicant to commit at least 1 of following worker outcomes:
- wage increase; and/or
- implemented Career Development Plan (CDP) that is communicated to staff.
What can be supported under the grant?
Items must be deemed relevant and tied to transformation plans that lead to worker and business outcomes. Examples of supportable items:
- Equipment/Software and related OEM/software training
Who can apply for the CTC Grant?
Entities1 legally registered or incorporated in Singapore i.e. companies, societies, non-profit organisations such as charities and social service agencies are welcome to apply.
1 Government bodies, statutory boards, organs of state, and wholly-owned subsidiaries of Government are not eligible.
What is the funding support for eligible entities?
- The CTC Grant provides funding support of up to 70% of qualifying cost for each project.
- Funding quantum will be assessed based on:
- Strength of project from business transformation perspective
- Cost of project from worker outcomes perspective
Submit an CTC Grant Inquire
Pickup your Apps